POC BLADE LARSSON ED.
Do Blade Gustav Larsson ed.
Do Blade is a dedicated sports frame, injected in grilamid for low weight and durability. It allows for great flexibility with the option to change your lens according to the conditions. The rubber inserts and the adjustable nose piece in hydrophilic rubber keeps the frame firmly in place. The lens tints have been optimized for road cycling, increasing contrasts on the road surface and helping you to spot irregularities, holes and gravel in time. The anti-fog and ripel treatments help keeping fog, dirt and grime off your lenses and makes water pearl off.
- Frame - Grilamid, Hydrophilic Rubber
- Lens - Violet
- Activity specific lens - Road
- Light condition - Allround
- Treatments - Ripel, Anti fog
- VLT - 28,4%
- Lens Category Cat 2
- Lens Type - PC Lens By Carl Zeiss
- Low weight and durable
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the POC Octal helmet
- Large field of view
- AddThis Button BEGIN
Got any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.