The elegant AR frame gets a run out on 14" mountain bike wheels. Gone is the extra wheelbase that helps the youngest cope with early instability. The 29er geometry is more responsive and more manoeuvrable. This is the age that a rider will get the most out of the low friction cartridge bearing hubs and free moving integrated headset.
The proportions of the AR14 geometry ooze style. Complimented by the faux brown leather riveted saddle, you have as good as it gets on a production balance bike.
- Suggested age 3 - 5 years
- Minimum seat height 37.5cm
- Maximum seat height 47.5cm
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Lightweight aluminium fork and steerer
- 14" pneumatic knobbly wheels
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Lightweight aluminium stem
- Hand brushed and lacquered aluminium finish
- Integrated threadless headset
- Riveted, faux leather saddle
- Shipped assembled with only the front wheel to put on
- 1 year warranty
Got any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.